BREEN ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS INC. FACT SHEET
1. Associate Contractor Member of The International Association of Electrical Inspectors
2. Contractor Member of US Urban Green Council
3. Contractor Member of the Independent Electrical Contractors Inc. (IEC)
4. Member of the NFPA 70 - National Electrical Code, (NEC), Code Making Panel 9, (CMP 9)
5. Member of the NFPA 72 – National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code, Code Making Panel for Inspection, Testing and Maintenance, SIG-TMS
6. Breen Electrical Contractors Inc. is a certified NYSERDA Lighting and Energy Contractor
7. NYC Master Electrician License issued by NYC Dept. of Buildings, Electrical Division
8. NJ State Licensed Electrical Contractor issued by the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General
9. NY State Licensed Security and Fire Alarm Installer issued by New York State Department of State
10. President of the Corporation, Kevin J. Breen has thirty three years experience in all facets of the electrical industry including Security Systems, Fire Systems, CCTV, Fiber Optics, Telephone/Data/Lan, and low voltage wiring.
11. In 2006, Breen Electrical installed the electrical wiring and systems for the first “Green Building” owned by the National Park Service. The Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge has received LEED - Gold certification from an outside engineering/audit firm.
12. Mr. Breen while working for a major telecommunications firm here in NYC in 1992, supervised the installation of the Nortel PBX and telecommunications re-wiring of the entire Waldorf Astoria. While at the Waldorf, Mr. Breen was recognized by The White House Communication Agency for service provided to President George H. W. Bush and the State Department. In 1993, Mr. Breen was the facility manager and supervisor of the telecommunications plant for the entire Port Authority of NY & NJ at the World Trade Center. Mr. Breen was responsible for all the telecommunications at all airports, bridges, tunnels, and office buildings owned by the Port Authority of NY/NJ. After the first bombing of the World Trade Center, Mr. Breen supervised the restoration of the World Trade Center telecom infrastructure and provided assistance to ATF and FBI investigators.
13. Mr. Breen is a consulting engineer to many private corporations and forensic electrical investigator. In 1994, Mr. Breen helped design and oversee the installation of the electrical systems for the first, Mobile Emergency Response Vehicle, MERV used and operated by FDNY
14. Some clients we have completed work for, GSA/United States Passport Office, U.S. Navy, FDNY, NYC Board of Education, NYC Dept. of Sanitation, Lighthouse International, Heartshare Human Services Inc., Jewish Board of Family and Children Services Inc., School Construction Authority
15. Residential, industrial and commercial clients have contracted with Breen Electrical for successful completions
16. Breen Electrical Contractors Inc. performs many design build projects. We provide professional engineering services for all areas of the electrical industry and provide installation service for all of our designs. We provide a service that can be best described as real turn key! Whether it is card access, fire alarm, fiber-optic, low-voltage controls we do it! Remember, “if it has a wire, we do it!”
We hope this fact sheet will impress you enough to know that your project will be handled in the most reliable and professional way. We assure you that your experience with Breen Electrical Contractors Inc. will be one of complete satisfaction.
We encourage you to contact those listed below and inquire about our performance, service and support. The following customers may be in your area or had a similar project to yours that we have completed.
Walter Maffei, AIA
Maffei Architect,s PLLC
1767 Union Street
Brooklyn, NY 11213
718 768 1056
Frank Russo, Owner Vetro 162-45 Crossbay Blvd. Howard beach, NY 11414 718 843 5187
Donica Lowe, Financial Dir. Anchor House, Inc. 1041 Bergen Street Brooklyn, NY 11214 718 771 0760